Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to this Website and/or the Website from time to time. We will post any changes on the Website and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Website Service. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
2. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Website and it's Services for any reason at any time.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained on the Website, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
4. We shall ensure that we comply with the requirement of all current data protection legislation including, without limitation, the Data Protection Act 1998 (as replaced, modified or re-enacted from time to time). We shall only use personal data received from you for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
5. A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy, which exists apart from that Act.
6. Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this Agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
7. This Agreement, and the respective right and obligations of the parties hereto, will be deemed to have occurred in the United Kingdom. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. We will take all reasonable steps to expedite your order within 1-2 business days (Excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays).
9. We will use third party postal companies to complete the transaction. We are not responsible for any failure of the third party to complete the transaction within the indicated period.
10. Expected Delivery Time
United Kingdom First Class – Allow up to 7 working days
Other European countries - Allow at least 7 working days
Destinations outside Europe - Allow at least 7 working days
11. We will confirm your order details and advise you that we are processing your purchase when we e-mail you. This action only will initiate the contract with you.
12. In no event shall our total aggregate liability to you for all and any damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort including, but not limited to negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Website, purchasing and/or enjoying the Products or using the Services provided via the Website.
13. Refund Policy – should you for any reason wish to return the product then it must be sent to us in its original packaging and in good condition. A full refund of the product price will then be given (not including any shipping charges).
14. If for any reason the product is faulty it will be replaced free of charge after receipt of faulty item.
15. In the absence of separate written agreement to the contrary, you agree that we will be free to use any feedback you provide to us for any purpose.
16. Our trading address is 10 Malton road London w10 5up, EP15029233517_Second Nature Ltd.
16. Cancellation Policy - Order can be cancelled prior to it being dispatched.